Monday, December 29, 2008

Annoyance to the Utmost Degree

I'm extremely pissed off. I want to watch The Spirit, but it only got 15% (59% in regular people reviews!), so we get to watch Marley & Me. Yay! I'm currently trying to convince the 'rents to let me watch The Day the Earth Stood Still again 'cuz it was AWESOME! And someone said that Marley & Me is more exciting than The Spirit. You tell me what sounds more exciting:

A couple gets a bad behaving dog and they have to deal with its bad behavior,

or

A cop who dies, comes back to life to fight crime and totally kick ass...

Oh yeah, Marley and Me totally sounds more exciting...

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Strange, but I'm getting a whiff of sarcasm from your blog post...;)

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.