Saturday, May 30, 2009

Songs. Lots o' 'em.

I finally decided on a song list; it's composed of 25 songs (iTunes Gift Card amount is $25) and it took me many revisions. So here they are:

1) Number 1 - Tinchy Stryder ft. N Dubz
2) Talk - Coldplay
3) This is How You Remind Me - Nickelback
4) Lockjaw - Linkin Park
5) Famous - Puddle of Mudd
6) Well Enough Alone - Chevelle
7) Stand Up - 8 Ball and MJG
8) Serenata - Immediate Music
9) Poker Face - Lady Gaga
10) Immer am Limit - Silbermond
11) Why So Serious? - TDK soundtrack
12) Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven
13) Lithium - Evanescence
14) Just Be - Dj Tiesto ft Kristy Hawkshaw
15) Forever May Not Be Long Enough - Live
16) Passive - A Perfect Circle
17) I Shot You Down - Nancy Sinatra
18) Never Alone - BarlowGirl
19) Miles Away - Madonna
20) Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester
21) I.V. - X Japan
22) But It's Better If You Do! - Panic at the Disco
23) Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield
24) Autobots - Steve Jablonsky
25) The Gravel Road - The Village Soundtrack

Some of these are Garg's songs. We made a deal of some sort.

(Subject to Change)

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

I shot you down, by Nancy Sinatra?!
You are so cool...:)

memory_lucky12 said...

Thanx. ;)

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.