Saturday, August 20, 2011

My View On Remakes Today

It's summed up pretty much on the Footloose remake board of IMDb.

Here are two replies to two posts on that board.

Here's the original post and a response (not my response):




I'M PUTTING SPACE HERE SO IT DOESN'T GO INTO THE SIDEBAR... THIS IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE...







LALALALALA I'M CLICHEKILLER12









THIS IS SO AWESOME SO MUCH SPACE FOR SO LITTLE STUFF!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY










I IZ SO MATURE








DISCLAIMER: I HAD A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON REMAKES WHEN POSTING THESE; I MOSTLY STAND BY WHAT I SAY, HOWEVER, SOME DEPENDS ON MY HURRICANE OF A MOOD YAAAAAAAY








Here's my response to those:



And here's the original post of another thread and my response to that:



Just so you know, I'm clichekiller12.

And there is partially my outlook on remakes; well, the more positive form of that, because sometimes, I can be very bitter about them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My response to "What would Dennis Quaid be doing in a Step Up movie?" is this: The same thing Kelsey Grammar was doing in that awful Fame remake!

Christina RN LMT said...

BTW, how do you guys know that there are no towns in the U.S. today that ban dancing? There are dry counties that don't allow alcohol sales, so why can't there be municipalities that ban dancing? You never know...time for some research!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.