Sunday, June 15, 2008

WTF?!

There are so many WTF moments, I CAN'T describe and soooooo many messed up people...or whatever they are.

For instance, there's Michael Jackson.

Where's its nose?

Then, there's Chris Crocker.

I learned from him, or her, that "It's just a hair flip!" I wonder what it is...

Remember that certain mountain? Well, here it is!

Well, no more pictures, or I'll have to push a CENSOR button or something.

Well, moving on!

Here are some WTF?! moments, courtesy of superdickery.com and also from Yours Truly Sadanya Lupe. I just HAD to take it!

WHAT THE....?!

Seriously, what color are you exactly? HOW CAN YOU BE A RAINBOW BLACKHAWK?????

WTF?!

Ok, I'm done here...for now.

PS: I listened to NO MUSIC during the making of this blog.

3 comments:

Tally_Angel said...

What is this certain mountain? Next time don't get our hopes up, Butch.

Tally_Angel said...

You said WTF too much. What are you, some trash-talking cheerleader? Sorry, but you shouldn't use too many acronymns.

memory_lucky12 said...

But, I'm not saying OMG. That's what they say.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.