Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boredom Ensues... (AT LEAST FOR NOW!!!)

I totally can't wait 'til the 5-DAY WEEKEND!!!! But I'm in English right now *sigh*. I think this weekend will be awesome if my 'rents say yes to three things:

Going to Phep's house tomorrow.
Going to KV's house Friday.
And going to Roxbury (AT AN ALL AGE EVENT) to meet up with a friend (Ipsie) and another friend (Hepburn), and then after the event, sleeping over at Ipsie's house.

Ahhh, what a lovely weekend it sounds... Let's hope the 'rents approve. All the events sound like SO much fun!

This 4th hour (A4) was so boring the first part because we had to research for an assignment that I won't be able to complete, but then I got to go online.

I should probably go right now...

BYE!!!

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Wow, sounds like an action-packed weekend (if the 'rents approve)!

Hope you have fun, regardless.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.