Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sometimes, being so Naive is WAY better...

I tend to talk extremely loudly. Unfortunately, this usually leads to mockery. Like today. I said to my twin, in the Library, "You can't use 12 font. THAT'S CHEATING!!" I laugh about it right now. But these people in front of us (and I know them, I'm NOT mentioning who they are) were mocking me, laughing at my words, telling other people. They were talking SO loudly. And laughing really loudly. I was like, Uhhh, I can hear you, you know. So, instead of saying that to them, I calmed down by getting headphones, listening to music (and drowning out their sneering ANNOYING bitchy voices), and blogging. I can't wait to move.

I have to go, I have a powerpoint to work on.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.