Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boredom...OVERSEAS!

Shocking, isn't it?

That, even in a new country, I can still find something to complain about. I guess that's one of my best attributes unfortunately. Everywhere I go, it seems everything interesting quickly flees. I mean, George frickin' Clooney IS VISITING OMAHA. Just as we left. tsk tsk

Well, I can say another annoying fact about my new school.

They are obsessed with sports. I bet that their choral program is not as good as my former school's. This school is so obsessed with sports that my parents asked if maybe I would like to join some sports, even though they already know the answer. And they kept asking "Are you sure?". It's because the sports teams get to travel all over Europe (or something in that context).

My little brother said he's joining sports. Great. Another thing to gloat about. And I bet the Choral program doesn't travel anywhere. Oh, perfect!

At least the new house we're about to move in (we being my dad, step mom, step brother, twin sister, and I) is awesome - except that I get the crappy view (again) and I get the smallest room. Perfect.

The house is one of those "duplex" military houses - except bigger than the one in Maryland. It actually has a fenced yard (YAY) with a shed (DOUBLE YAY) that can be used as a "clubhouse". There are two and a half bathrooms, ONE living room, a "breakfast bar", a bigger kitchen, an awesome garage, four bedrooms, two floors (DUH), and I believe that's it.

There is one good thing about my room. My window opens directly to the roof. HA HAH! Easy way to ES-CAH-PAY! And the crappy view is not as bad as the crappy view in Omaha. So there. And there's woods close by! WHOOPEE!!!

I'll blog as soon as can! See ya, my one reader!

PS: LMT, congrats on how your life's goin'! I hope I get to see you for two months in the summer! Nice earrings, laptop, and experiences! Sounds like fun!

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Heck, you and Tally were championship complainers even when you were TINY, so why are you surprised nothing's changed...;)
Nah, I'm kidding. It's always hard to adjust to a new place, especially one so very different from the one before. And ix-nay on the escape-nay, sister! I'll kick your butt from all the way in Vegas if you do anything that brainless! I really hope you were joking...
Re: the chorus/choir...you'd be surprised at all the places you might go, remember, Europe is really very small. My school choir traveled to other parts of Germany, Croatia, and France. We had a blast, and I still have pictures! Try to enjoy yourself and your new life. Love you!

memory_lucky12 said...

Of course I wouldn't actually es-cah-pay. I'm too scared to do so.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.