Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hollywood Tragedies, Tornadoes, Douches, and Other Shit

Oh yes. I watched an E! THS story thingy called "15 Most Horrifying Hollywood Tragedies" or something like that. 15 was Jennifer Hudson's family, 1 was Heath Ledger. Some of the tragedies in between were: Bill Cosby's son, Kurt Cobain, 4 of the people from Studio 8, Bernie Mac, Chris Benoit and his family, Pat Tillman, Steve Irwin, and other people. I got really depressed after watching that and I was like "WHY DID THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE? WHY?" Especially, of course Heath Ledger and Steve Irwin. I mean, some people were calling Heath Ledger crazy and Steve Irwin's death ironic. I got angry and I shouldn't have. I mean, it's totally ridiculous defending a dead celebrity you didn't even know...right?

The tornadoes and douches are in the same part. My father, Camodaddy, my Twin, Squishy, and I were watching Storm Chasers. It was disappointing. I mean, there was one team of experienced storm chasers and one team of douchey storm chasers who act all smart. They end up making all the bad decisions. Team Douchay left areas of high storm activity twice because they weren't producing any good tornadoes. And both the areas they left produced "monster" tornadoes. And when they saw, like, an F1 tornado, they kept saying, "OMFG!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOO HUGE!!!!!" (that's what she said). They were complete idiots. Now, Team Tiv was trying to get inside a tornado in some special vehicle called the Tiv, and they were so close, but the tornado didn't touch the ground until after it passed over them. UGH!!!!

Thor is gonna be:

Alexander SkarsgÄrd

Or at least it is rumored for him to be.

Who's gonna be Black Widow:

Scarlett Johannson

Who SHOULD be Black Widow:

Olga Kurylenko - SHE'S ACTUALLY RUSSIAN!!! And she was in a James Bond movie.

T4's GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

I get depressed all the time when I read about bad shit happening to other people. They don't even have to be celebrities, either.
I haven't watched "Storm Chasers", obviously, so I can't comment.

I think Alexander Whosit is a GREAT choice for Thor, epic, really. He's HOT. Scarlett? Meh.

Love you, Sweetie!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.