Sunday, January 31, 2010

UPDATE ON PREVIOUS POST (You have to read the previous post to understand this one)

I understand I just came back from the movie theater yesterday and I had a tiny case of excitement-over-movie-itis. That still doesn't mean I'm taking back what I said. I just want you to know that I think it's wrong if someone miscasts a character because this person was in a famous franchise. And if this certain famous franchise earns certain awards it doesn't deserve, I will be mad. And if this franchise's fans act all batshit crazy, I will be pissed. So, the only reason to have a love/hate relationship with this franchise is to have it because of the fans and the overhype and basically the results of the overhype. But other than that, I still love the franchise.

Oh, and one more thing...

If someone doesn't cast someone because of their infamy in a certain franchise (say a certain Jasper as a certain Harry Osbourne...), I will be pissed.


Oh, and another one more thing...

I CAN'T BELIEVE NEW MOON GOT ONLY AROUND 20%!!!!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.