Friday, February 26, 2010

Casting a Soldier

Okay, not just a soldier, but this soldier:



Yep. Captain America.

The director Joe Johnston (director of Jumanji, October Sky, Jurassic Park 3, Hidalgo, and most recently, The Wolfman) reportedly has to cast Captain America soon...by March 1, 2010 (aka this Monday), according to this article:

"Several Contenders Vie for Captain America Role"

Out of those contenders, I got most excited with

GARRETT HEDLUND!!! OMFG!!!!

Sorry. I'm just kind of a fan of him.

Also, I wouldn't mind Mike Vogel and that one guy from Priveleged (he was in Smallville).

John Krasinski - that idea has potential. It's like one of those WTF-but-that-would-be-interesting casting possibilities. If he was casted, it could be his time to show his true talent, because I know it's in there somewhere. If not Captain America, he could be Antman.

But, also according to the article, there is a possibility none of these people could be casted (just get Chace Crawford away from this movie - it's not your time and it sure as hell ain't your movie!). Well, we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.