Monday, January 3, 2011

I feel like crap. And to top that off...

I have been feeling sick since around Thursday. I had to stay home from school today and now it's like 1:40 in the morning and I'm coughing so much, that I feel like I'm gonna throw up or crap. I drank warm milk with butter, warm milk with honey, chowed down on a bunch of cough drops, and drank awful tasting cough syrup. And it's not going away.

Furthermore, I can't sleep too well and I've been having weird dreams because I saw Inception. I'm not watching that (even if it's good) for a long time.

Speaking of Inception, there's a song in that movie. A famous French one. At first, I thought I only recognized it because Rammstein lifted some of the lyrics to use in an awesome song. The lyrics go something like this: "Oh non, non rien; Oh non, je ne regrette rien."

Then they played it and I immediately recognized it.

It's that extremely creepy French song from that extremely creepy scene in Babe: Pig In The City.

That scene is probably why I'm not in a rush to watch that movie for a long time. All I remember is that someone died or something and there was chaos everywhere and I remembered it just scared the living shit out of me as a child.

Don't judge. That movie was weird.

Okay, I need to go back to sleep now. I have to wake up in a little more than 4 hours. Good night. Hopefully you're having a better time than I am.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.