Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!, A Hot Villain (Surprise, right?), and a SUCKER PUNCH

Happy Birthday to my Dad, the "Spy" (he's in the USAF). He's 42 (OMG he's so old :D). I sent him a Princess Kitty E-Card. It totally fits him (;p).


(from amysuenathan.com)

A SPY!

Also, my twin and I are fangirls of an actor; specifically, a character he plays.

Loki, as portrayed by Tom Hiddleston.


(from sexandvillainy.livejournal.com)

GORGEOUS!!!!

The character is the villain in the movie Thor (2011), but a total woobie, even if he did (kinda) support genocide. But I don't think he's beyond redemption.

CUE SIGYN FANFICTION!!! (Sigyn was Loki's wife in Norse mythology).

I haven't read any, but I'm working on a (kind of) fanfiction of the sort, in which a young witch is (kind of) being stalked by Loki. She's also revealed early on to be the granddaughter of Babydoll from Sucker Punch. It's better than it sounds...

Speaking of Sucker Punch...


(from damngoodcup.com)

I own it. Because it's awesome.

I originally had a review for this, but something went wrong with the posting and it has been erased. I don't feel like rewriting it, because already I don't remember it.

So, that's all for now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.