Saturday, August 28, 2010

The only way...

The only way to enjoy the Extended Version of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy (okay maybe not the only way) is to watch it at the movie theater. But obviously, the trilogy has been out of the theater for a long time.

So instead of only buying the Extended Trilogy (around $55.00 by the way), I decided to make my own little theater for myself. I'm going to get a new tv (with a built-in dvd player hopefully), speakers, the whole shebang! I estimate it will cost me around $300. Ouch...



I have been thinking about this movie (trilogy), and I realized, if I had to pick a favorite movie/trilogy, it'd be this one.



Speakers like this, maybe...



A tv like this, except hopefully cheaper...

Well, time to work extra days! Or maybe get cheaper deals on Black Friday. But still, I'm gonna need more money!

In other news, Garg actually set up my ancient 10-year old computer (a computer I dubbed Midnight Erosion)! Yeah. I don't know where some of the games went... :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.