Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beauty Lasts Forever (And Does Not Need Enhancing)

At first glance, one may think this post is about one's inner beauty and the evils of plastic surgery. Well, whoever actually thinks that is actually, well, WRONG.

In about movies and hot guys (and occasional teenage "wisdom" and philosophy), the post is most likely gonna be about the cinema and the evils of boredom. This particular post is actually about one, or rather, three movies. That's right: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

I was chatting with my older sister Silver and I told her about my awesome plan for cinematic awesomeness. She told me about how difficult it'd actually be to move a nice new tv across the ocean. At first, I was disheartened. My dream was crushed. But then I realized she was right. And I was saddened even more. But you know what?

This trilogy is one of the best trilogies of all time. I have a tv, and a ps2 for a DVD player. I also have a laptop to watch it on. Why would I need a tv now at this moment? This trilogy would be good no matter what. So I decided I'm only buying the trilogy for now.

In other news, first day of school tomorrow! Since I need to save up too much money for now, cookies and milk for breakfast tomorrow! That's one thing I miss about school (looking on the bright side here!).

For now, good night. I'm tired and I should be asleep by now.

I'll be thinking about LOTR and Red Dead Redemption (that is for another time to discuss).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.