Saturday, October 9, 2010

I can't believe I forgot to mention...

...on this blog, what a special, momentous day yesterday was.

Just not for me.

I mean, I already mentioned it to him several times, but let me broadcast it to the world!

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY GARG, HE WHO IS SO TALL THAT HE IS EVEN TALLER THAN DAD (Not kidding with that one) !!!!!!!

I gave him 25 bucks. Needless to say, he was ecstatic. Remember, when in doubt on a great gift to give, give money, the gift that keeps on giving (kind of)!

In other news, I joined wikia.com. To be more specific, I joined for Twilight Saga Wiki. All because of the novella I previously mentioned (READ MY PREVIOUS POST!) .

My name on there is Drina Queenie, jsyk.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.