Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's been a while... (Part Memorial, Part Movie Talk)

It HAS!!!!

I've got a few things to say.

First off, I watched TDK (The Dark Knight) again. Whenever I watch that depressing movie that is so deep, I feel woeful for two reasons. One, it's an overall depressing movie. Two, Heath Ledger's in it. I know, I know, he's been dead since January, and I don't know him, and I haven't watched many movies of his (BUT I PLAN TO), but for some reason I still feel a little depressed about it. Is that so wrong? That must've meant he was a good soul... I wished I had posted some sort of memorial blog post. Well, here is this incredibly late memorial blog post section. Here's to you, Heath Ledger! You will always be remembered.

Another thing I have to talk about is obviously movies and b-days. For my birthday, I'm gonna watch a movie. Probably the Spirit. I was originally gonna watch The Day the Earth Stood Still, but I decided on The Spirit, so yeah. Here are the trailers for both movies:





More movies I'd like to see:

Watchmen:



I can't believe I'm saying this about the next movie, but I actually kinda want to see it: The Night at the Museum 2: Battle at the Smithsonian:



Terminator: Salvation:



X-Men Origins: Wolverine



I might update this blog post to put any movies I forgot...

So yeah - that's the end for now.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

I want to see Spirit, even though it only has 33% on rotten tomatoes. Maybe on Christmas day, if I can talk Silver into it...;)

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.