Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What the Hell is that?

UPDATE: NOS might be a movie having nothing to do with X Men...

Ok, so I was browsing Youtube. In fact, I was looking up an awesome song (Apocalyptica ft. Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace - I Don't Care). Then, I saw something strange. There were two things in related videos mentioning something called "NOS" . I saw one of the videos (called NOS Trailer) and I found out that it meant "Novus Ordo Seclorum". So I looked it up on Wikipedia and it means "New Order of the Ages". But the video had something to do with X Men. There was NOS and X Men on Wikipedia. Well, at least I think it had something to do with X Mn... The thing is it might be a fan fic of some sort... I have no idea what the hell it is. I mean, some people do, but I definitely don't, so I need some help with this. Can someone please tell me what it is, or at least point me in the right direction?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.