Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Awesomeness and Unity

If you go to Super Dickery, and search for "Goddamn Batman", you'll get the best Batman line ever!

Here's the awesome quote:

"What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman."

Isn't that pure awesomeness or what?

Now, I mentioned in the title something about unity. I was thinking a few hours ago about everybody in the world has some sort of enemy. And alot of countries despise each other. But every country has something in common: food. Ah yes, I must've been hungry, 'cause that's all I thought about. Back to the topic... For example, we Americans are not on very friendly terms with the Chinese, but we still have some sort of Chinese food! You see? There is a way to unite everyone! If we unite this way, anger and hunger will leave, to make way for peace and full bellies.

And that's my long rambling of wisdom (of course having something to do with food) for the night.

Btw, this is my first post of 2009! WHOO HOO!

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Happy New Year!

Very thought-provoking, Chaos. Did you know (to use your example of Chinese food) that a lot of the Chinese food we eat here in the U.S. is not known in China? It was invented by immigrants from China after they moved to the U.S.!

memory_lucky12 said...

Aha! But it was inspired by Chinese food,

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.