Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snot-Goo, Inauguration, and Aretha Franklin

My snot-goo is bothering me. Srsly. It's barely even liquid! It can also turn into bubbles. HEEHEE

I'm watching the Inauguration where four musicians are performing "Air and Simple Gifts" by LE GASP John Williams!!!!!!! AT BARACK OBAMA'S INAUGURATION!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Also, Aretha Franklin - yes, THE Aretha Franklin - performed "My Country 'Tis Of Thee". How awesome is that?

And Barack Hussein Obama just got sworn in. And he thanks George Bush. Wow. He's kinder to him than most people... He wrote his own speech.

HE CARES ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT! LE GASP! He also mentioned Normandy. He srsly reminds me of FDR...

He speaks so eloquently. His speech is so beautiful. Let's hope that he's not all talk...

I think he may be crying...

And that's the end of this speech. A beautiful one at that.

Now is a poem by Elizabeth Alexander. She talks sort of robotic...maybe she's reading it like that on purpose?

And now a second religious person comes. Christian, second Christian. What if we're not all Christian? Srsly! It so bothers me. Then again, it shouldn't. Oh he just said go to your churches, temples, mosques, whatver your place of worship. He also had humor.

I liked this. This was the first inauguration I EVER watched.

Snot-Goo.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

"snot-goo"...ewwwwwww! *lol*

Very nice description of the inauguration. I couldn't see much of it since I was at work.

Take good care of yourself and get better, okay?

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.