Monday, January 12, 2009

I Am Contemplating On What To Talk About

Which basically means I have nothing to talk about. So I'll just talk about the song I am listening to now as of 9:49 PM. It's "Send Me An Angel" by The Scorpions. I love this song. The tune is amazing, and so is the violin, and the piano, and the guitar, and everything else. I love it.

The next thing that is nothing I shall talk about anyways is The Golden Globes, or what I've heard about them. Okay, Heath Ledger did deserve his award. But that's all TDK ever got for awards. Heath Ledger as Supporting Actor. GRRRR ARRRRRGH! I mean sure, I heard Slumdog Millionaire was an excellent movie, but seriously! TDK deserves every award it's nominated for! Chris Nolan needs an award, Hans Zimmer needs an award, hell, Christian Bale needs an award, AARON ECKHART NEEDS AN AWARD!!!! But nope. Either TDK is not nominated in that department, or another movie nabbed it (ahem, Slumdog Millionaire). But, I shouldn't be angry. Heath Ledger is getting all the awards he deserves and the underdog wins the rest of them. I usually root for the underdog! And besides,
if Slumdog Millionaire won all those awards, it must mean it's a masterpiece
or something of the sort.

BIRTHDAY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally set a date for the movie-viewing, Italian food-eating get together - more than a month after my birthday. Are you fucking serious? Well I should be grateful that my birthday is actually be celebrated. Yay!

When I think of my lovely (to me) fan fic, I try not to think of the truly insulting review. But I can't help it! All I see when I think of awesomistical story is of the name "Mary Sue". Ugh! It's like accusing my character of being Bella Swan! Bella Swan = Mary Sue. Just saying. I should seriously stop talking about that. It's old news.

Well, I'm tired, so I'm lying down. Good night for now.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

I've heard that Slumdog Millionaire truly is a masterpiece. You know my feelings about TDK...;)

Glad to hear that you're getting your party, w00t!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.