Thursday, May 7, 2009

An Accomplishment, Rejoicing, and London

I realized that I never talked about my London trip. Well, here it is!

First, we went to the Imperial War Museum. There were so many exhibits, I just couldn't take it all in! I didn't go to all of them of course (I didn't have enough time!). I went to the Crimes against Humanity exhibit. I also went to the Holocaust exhibit. I also went to one about the UK's real secret service. I went to several others.

Then, we had to wait a little bit. So we all got to walk around. Me and Squishy went to two stores: one called The Forbidden Planet, which is a store about everything that is super popular and not stupid (not usually, anyways). It was sort of a geeky store, but it was totally awesome. Then we went to this astrology store. It was pretty cool.

Then, we got to see the Hairspray the Musical (obviously live). THAT was amazing.

And that's it.

I finally finished New Moon. Yay! Now I can finally move on to Eclipse. I won't even bother with Breaking Dawn though. Maybe someday.

My mom bought me new earphones. Rejoice in the moment! WHOOT WHOOT! That got $10 out of my birthday money, but it was totally worth it.

Okay, so I guess that's it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.