Monday, May 18, 2009

So Unfair

I publish a fanfic, my character gets ridiculed of being a Mary Sue. My twin publishes a fanfic, she gets reviews that praise her work. Of course she'll amount to something. I'm just used to having the upperhand, you know, in grades and stuff. But Diana has a better AND she writes better fanfics. AND she gets better grades. We have a lot of the same ideas. She's gonna publish all of it, and I won't get to write one word. The problem is I change a lot of things all the time. My story can't move forward because I'm always revising and editing it in my mind. I guess I won't amount to anything, EVER! She'll always know more than me, she'll always write better than me, about the grades, I'm not so sure. At least we both aren't the best artists when it comes to drawing. Maybe I draw a little bit better than her. It doesn't matter. She'll always be treated better than I am.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.