Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Please, for the love of all things beautiful, merciful, innocent...

...GORGEOUS, please do NOT confirm this rumor to be true or Joe Johnston, you'll be... well I'd rather not say it.

Click on this Link.

Go on. READ IT.

It is SO awful. So so so awful.

But, on the bright side, one of my FAVORITE actors might still be in the running. You know, Garrett Hedlund.



MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

He's gorgeous...

Still not the best picture of him though...


Anyways, he could be skinny, beefed up, hold his own with big actors (ahem Brad Pitt, just to name one), AND he's very talented. I heard that the Tron Legacy Trailer shows what Captain America could be if he was picked. So please! PICK HIM!

People are starting to speculate that Joe Johnston REALLY wants Garrett Hedlund because he still wants him to screen test. If he didn't really want him, Captain America would have been casted already...

Think about that!

So there might be hope after all...

4 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

I LOVE the freckles...!

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh, and I bet the rumors are just that: rumors.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I never thought of it like that! I do now think he wants Garrett Hedlund! :) SQUEE!

memory_lucky12 said...

:) So you agree with me LMT...

Tally, you're the one who told me that!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.