Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some Blog Fodder about Our Favorite Villain



Overheard while talking about Loki...

"Stay away from Loki! He's mine."

*Death Stare*

"Or maybe we could share..."

*Maniacal Laughter*

"Not at the same time!"

And as heard sprinkled in other conversations...

"LOKI! WITH LONGER HAIR!!! RAWR"

As for which should be and probably will be better...

TDKR



or...

Avengers



Yeah, after hearing about the D23 Avengers clip in which Tony Stark and Loki have an interesting conversation (expect that to spawn even more Tony Stark/Loki Slash) and even before that... I've loved the Avengers.

Well, I guess me and Marvel are like me and Star Trek - I tried to be different (or the same, I don't know) and like Star Wars better, but my heart and everything else tell me, yeah, I like Star Trek a thousand times better (guess what Star Wars is).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.