Thursday, November 10, 2011

Oh wow

Warning: Teenage Speak Ahead

You know I could talk about college, or my asshole of a drama teacher or Occupy Wall Street or Veteran's Day... but imma talk about this instead:

SWATH.

What's SWATH whoever is out there may ask?

Well it's looking to be a very anticipated movie for me... as in hot and epic and FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

It's called...

Snow White and the Huntsman

Yes with Kristen Stewart, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, Charlize Theron, and Sam Claflin. And they're all hot.

Don't believe me? Look at these pictures:



Kristen Stewart

Note to people: I think she's hot especially as a badass rocker babe. And as Snow White.



Chris Hemsworth

What else can I say? He's just...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... GAH-GEOUS!



Charlize Theron

Um, yeah. She's super sexy, especially as the Queen.



Sam Claflin

I LURVED him as the hot priest- ahem, I mean missionary - in Pirates of the Caribbean 4. And he looks even more gorgeous in this!

Okay? Still don't believe that they're all gorgeous and that this movie will be (PRETTY PLEASE JUST BE) epic? Watch this trailer:



Yeah, this movie better be fucking awesome. Or I'm pissed.

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Very cool trailer! It actually looks like the movie won't suck. ;)

memory_lucky12 said...

Hopefully it won't.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.