Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh my God.

Inspiration and pissing me off this is.

This is, of course, about Twilight.

It was a specific topic on a board on Twilight Sucks.

It's called "Twilight to have been an action film?". It was commenting on an article in which a producer was saying what would have happened if Paramount got its hands on it. Here are some highlights of the numerous scripts that Paramount was thinking about getting:

Bella would have been more badass.

There would have been a Korean FBI Agent looking for vampires.

There would have been a SWAT vampire hunting team.

More boys. More action.

Ummmmm.... SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!

Holy shit this sounds WAY MORE EXCITING than the boring ass movies that are out. It was simply because of these possibilities that I'm scrapping MY boring ass fanfic that's too faithful to Twilight. I was like "fuck it." I'm gonna redo everything. Well, I'm gonna try.

Well read the whole excerpt from the board. It's sad.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.