Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wazza Fug?

I was pissed off yesterday. Squishy locked us out of our house. Our own effing house. So, all four of us (Moi (aka Chaos), Garg, Blondie, and Squishy) slept over at a friend's house (Sweetie and Topher's house; I'm calling Mom's (and my) friend Saintie, Garg's friend will be called Chihatle). So yeah. THAT was exciting. We were able to get into our house at like 9:45 this morning.

I might be able to see T4 next month, and also TRF (aka Transformers 2). Sweet!

Mom (Blondie) surprised us with the awesome movie "Taken" a few days ago. That's awesome.

I said both of these b-day wishes on MySpace and Facebook, but I'll say them again (plus other ones):

Happy belated B-Days to these people:

Cousins Honeybaby (June 4th, I believe) and Demmie (June 16)

Sister Silver (Sister Christian oh the time has come - no, jk - June 13)

Happy Early Birthday to my Grandpa Manta (June 26).

So those are the birthday wishes to my family members (of course those aren't their real names, but whatever).

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

I second all your birthday wishes!

And you got locked out?! Obviously nobody else had a key, but WHY NOT?!

It is kinda funny, though...;)

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.