Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Happening



I watched it. So what?

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it wouldn't be that good. I was wrong. I loved it! I don't care if it was plants, I think it's kinda cool! The ending was like this: "YAY HAPPY ENDIN- Oh wait. There's more. The rest of world is screwed." That's what it was like. And there were also some WTF!?!?! moments. Like these two kids were shot in the head because they wouldn't stop bothering people in a house just because the other people in the kids' group needed help. A lot of the movie was depressing, even though most of the movie took place in the daytime. There were a lot of parts where I was like, "NOOOOOOOO! That can't be!! WHY?????" and one part was almost like that, but it turned for the better. That part I was almost sobbing. I was constantly telling them, "DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DIE!!!" And it turns out they go outside. Yet they survive. Also, a lot of that movie is SO creepy. Like this one old lady was just creepy. And when everyone starts killing themselves. It's. Just. Plain. Creepy.

So yeah. That's the Happening in a nutshell. It was a good movie despite what you may have heard.

My next projects:



Man On Fire

and...



THE VILLAGE

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.