Friday, April 3, 2009

My Library is AWESOME!!!!

First, I am online, where I can remind people of awesomeness and sequels.



I am pumped for the movie's sequel!

I love this picture:



JOHN CONNOR'S ON THE VERY LEFT. I like eye candy...:)

Also, you can check out movies. I just turned in Anchorman, Kill Bill Vol 2, and Signs.



That was a great movie.

Right now, I just checked out these movies: Titan A.E., Freedom Writers, and...



The Happening

Yes, I know, I heard this was a bad movie from many people. But, I checked it out for four reasons:

1) I'm curious. I want to know if it really is bad.

2) M. Night Shyamalan directed it. Yeah, he directed some bad movies, but he also directed good movies.

3) Just because it got 15% on Rotten Tomatoes, doesn't make it bad. I liked One Missed Call, and it got around 0%.

4) My brother said it was a good movie, and my mom said I would like it. I have doubted Mom's judgement before, only to realize she was right all along. And Pavel may like movies I don't like, but he's also introduced me to movies I never thought I would've liked - and liked them. So yeah.

I'm watching The Happening. Try and stop me.

Also, you can obviously check out books. I just checked out these books:



and



So yeah. My library (which is on base) is awesome.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

I'm so glad you're loving your library! *squeeeeee*!!!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.