Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FIRST DAY

Yep. My first day of work as a bagger at the commissary. I trained for two hours (making minimal money) then really worked for one hour making a little over $18. Or under. You see we get money through tips. It's a very easy job. Easier than English class.

I checked out three movies:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider

Georgia Rule

My Bloody Valentine 3D

First movie listed was feel good action packed.

Second movie was amazing - all three main actresses (Jane Fonda, Felicity Huffman [LYNETTE!], Lindsay Lohan) did beautifully. An it didn't hurt that Garret Hedlund was in it, even though he was much better looking in Four Brothers and Eragon (he was the highlight of the movie). I recommend Georgia Rule AND Four Brothers (WATCH THEM!)

I was really disappointed with MBV3D. I already knew what was going to happen and I just didn't like it. One of the main problems I had with this movie was a problem I had with GI Joe - SPOILER ALERT FOR BOTH Why does the hottie have to become psycho or disfigured and become the bad guy? WHY? And with MBV3D, I was disappointed with the explanation too! Ugh! I was just disappointed! Like I was with The Spirit.

I saw the official trailer for New Moon in the VMA's. I'm not gonna lie - IT WAS AMAZING! It looks WAAAAY better than the first. It was just so epic. Let's hope it's better than the book.

Another trailer I saw at the VMA's was This Is It, the MJ movie. It's sad, what happened...

Watched Emmy Fashion Police - GOD! They're such hippocrites! They want the chicks to look slutty! And they said the worst dressed guy was JT. He did NOT look that bad.

Well that's it for now. Might update this post later.

3 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Yay, you have a job, that's fantastic!

I haven't seen any of those movies, to be honest. You have very eclectic taste in film, I find it impressive.

W/V cireas "Why so cireas?"

memory_lucky12 said...

Mom! You've seen Tomb Raider...

Christina RN LMT said...

Oh. I have, haven't I?

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.