Friday, September 11, 2009

Parties, Blessings, HOMEWORK, and Movies (What else?) Oh, and 9/11

When I say "Parties", I mean a sleepover/birthday party I and Squishy were invited to today to. It's our friend Haku's birthday, so yeah. It starts at 4:30 PM tomorrow and ends 3:30 the next day!

HOMEWORK: More homework. I can't drop out of Honors classes, oh well.

Movies: I'm gonna check out movies, I don't know what yet...

Blessings:

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/11:

My condolences once again to the valiant people that died that day and the people that worked together to heal.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Hope you guys are having fun at the party, Chaos!

Can't wait to hear about the movies...

Thanks for remembering.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.