Friday, September 18, 2009

MOVIES

The movies I checked out were:




Anastasia



Push



Cellular

Anastasia I had to watch again. Push was okay. CELLULAR WAS AWESOME!!!!

I also watched these movies:



Scream



Scream 2 (Jada Pinkett-Smith doesn't last very long in this movie...)



Scream 3

These movies were actually scary. Watch them. There's also gonna be a Scream 4 movie...

A movie I feel like watching again:



Equilibrium (uh-MAZING movie! although I like the Matrix better...or do I?)

I might check out Dirty Dancing again (and Outsiders) in loving memory of Patrick Swayze:



Dirty Dancing



The Outsiders




R.I.P Patrick Swayze (1952-2009)

May his memory never be forgotten, and his friends and family have my condolences.

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

I just watched "Red Dawn" in honor of Patrick Swayze. It was epic!

I loved Anastasia.

memory_lucky12 said...

Ooooo I gotta check that out!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.