Sunday, September 27, 2009

Movies, Money, and Must-Say Notes (AND MUST SEE POST SCRIPT)

Movies I checked out today were:



Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)

Very amazing movie - I feel like watching it again.



Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift.

Let's face it. This movie was amazing as well, AND I feel like seeing Han for more than a few minutes. The fourth movie took place RIGHT before, and during the third movie. This one. There's a surprise at the end of this one too. WATCH IT! This one has more races.



White Noise

I have never seen this movie, but it's about ghosts and the actor is not terrible (hopefully Michael Keaton isn't - he wasn't terrible in the Batman movies). It looks cool, I guess. So hopefully it won't be as bad as My Bloody Valentine 3D or as disappointing.

And I saw most of this adorable movie before going to the library:



I absolutely LOVE this movie! It's actually funny, witty, cute AND with a good message (SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING SAYS WATCH IT!).

I MADE A LOT OF MONEY WORKING YESTERDAY! Won't say how much though...don't feel like disclosing that information.

NOTE on the last post:

Garret Hedlund was the highlight of Eragon. He wasn't the whole reason why I like Georgia Rule, just the only reason to like or remotely tolerate that crap fest (and Rachel Weisz as Saphira).

PS: Just posted Chapter 3 of Roses and Poetry. READ IT!

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Sheesh, I can't believe I missed commenting on this one.
I haven't seen any of those movies, though I know I wanted to see gone in 60 seconds and Horton way back when.

I'm very proud of you for working so hard.

And I'm in the process of reading your fanfic... :)

memory_lucky12 said...

Suh-WEET!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.