Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I. Hate. Homework.

I mean seriously who doesn't? But when you get homework on the first day of school that takes two hours, and the second day homework that takes the same as well, and when you have a stubborn family who tells you to do homework first, but the only time you can watch your tv RIGHT after school MIXED in with two hour homework? I'm stuck with watching Disney Channel and (not so bad) Desperate Housewives.

EFF YOU HOMEWORK!

But I think I found a solution. A difficult one, but still, a solution.

I just figured out I have Seminar, a 90 Minute Period in where I can do homework. I was planning to write fanfics, but I can do homework. YAY!

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Excellent! Yeah, get your homework out of the way as soon as you can, don't procrastinate. I know this from bitter, painful experience, m'dear!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.