Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day, The Fairy, The Ocean Darling, and A Psychotic Stuntman

First of all, I'd like to say Happy Turkey Day. It's awesome and stuff. I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family, friends, and others who I may hold dear. Tonight was full of food and will be full of movies (or one, to be exact). I played Rock Band and watched a little of football and got to relax. So yeah. Hopefully, you had as nice of a time as I had.

I'd also like to say that I purposefully skipped Tuesday's post so I could bring a double post for Thanksgiving, but I'm not that clever to think of something on purpose.

Okay so, since it is a double post, that means two fairytales instead of one will be posted here.

The first, that of Tinkerbell:

Tinkerbell:


From http://www2.ambientdesign.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=8947

As for many, oddity will change your course
The oddity of one chance encounter
Angels and Demons shall come with full force
Emerald envy follows soon after

The Scribe of God will come to your rescue
And the Son of the Devil shall attempt to end
Your death may or may not ensue
But you will know if it has happened

For they are not after you
They are after a holy child
Protect her with all the strength in you
Or for a good future ‘tis may be a while


This one is about an OC named Delilah Greene. She is mostly Heroes (DEFINITELY - she's the cousin of a real character on her dad's side), Iron Man (she's the niece of a certain billionaire on her mom's side), The Airhead Trilogy by Meg Cabot (she's the niece of a guy named Robert Stark; I took this idea from my sister, Tally), and Angels and Demons Movieverse (do not ask - this is probably the main one). She is a cheerleader who happens to be smarter than everyone - including herself - gives credit for. She is a total bitch until someone tries to murder her. Who? You'll totally have to find out. Out of all the stories of the fairytales, this is the one I have most developed.

Here is the next fairytale:

Ariel


From http://www.prlog.org/10409723-the-little-mermaid-selling-exhibition-of-original-illustrations-by-christian-birmingham.html


Of two worlds you come from
One is of a white palace, a ruling elite
The other is a pearly kingdom in the sea
Submerged, not touching the world above

And a Painter in which you fall in love
Jovian worlds and the reality he painted of
Flames and tears were what his future showed
And ‘tis so awful what his fate hath become

But hope comes in Resurrection
And your tears are no more
Escape is not a righteous option
You both must face the world


This speaks of a 24-yr-old OC named Francesca "Nessie" Cappola. She's mostly from Heroes, National Treasure 2 (her dad's the president), and Percy Jackson and the Olympians (her mom's Amphitrite). She has a somewhat crazy brother named Theodore (who happens to be the Mad Hatter of a certain someone else's story) and several snobby half siblings. Oddly enough, she and her brother were raised by their mother, who took a few years off of a godly existence because these were the first children she had had in many years, and she didn't want them to grow up in a bad environment (Poseidon was not too happy...). But she went back to her palace in the sea after they grew up and she visits them periodically. What a nice immortal mother!

And you're wondering about the Psychotic Stuntman? Well, let me tell you about a little movie called Death Proof...



Beware: Here Be Some (Maybe)Spoilers

Shot in a grainy 70's style, this Tarantino-directed flick is a type of movie I don't normally see. The film follows two groups of good-looking young women in two different states, both groups the targets of a crazy stuntman known as Stuntman Mike, portrayed by Kurt Russell (I will NEVER look at him the same way again). It features a lot of blood, f-bombs, some drugs, a lap dance (and yes, it's involving Kurt Russell), an eighteen minute (I didn't count myself) car chase, a lot of feet (Stuntman Mike himself had a foot fetish) and just some serious badassness (and just some plain creepy-ness). I think the first half of the movie just showcases Stuntman Mike's insane ways, as well as the ignorance of young women and people (especially drunk) in general. However, the second half shows just how much even insane people can get themselves fucked over (yeah you're crying now Stuntman Mike!). Overall, I liked the movie. I think if the first half was too slow, it's worth waiting for the duel. Maybe it was a little slow 'cause I watched the extended edition...

Anywho, that's my Turkey Day blog post. Imma go take a shower and watch me another *shudder* Kurt Russell movie (just kidding dude - I know you're awesome!). Good night!

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Honey! I'm glad you had a good one. I'm working hard on school-related stuff, it's crunch time for me!

Love you!
Mom

memory_lucky12 said...

Do well on tests and don't procrastinate! Hope you had a good one! Love ya Mom!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.