Monday, July 13, 2009

9/11: What's the truth?

I don't know what to believe anymore...

Either the official story...

I sorta believe it. Thanks to the movie World Trade Center...



This movie was based on actual people's accounts on what happened. It was a very touching, beautiful movie (Subliminal Message: WATCH IT!), but that's beside the point. I believe average people and movies, especially movies based on actual average heroic people.

or the 9/11 conspiracy theorists...

I can't help but look on both sides. But there are more than two sides to almost every thing... Anyways... I sorta believe them too because some of the official report is a little BS. Search some 9/11 truth videos on Youtube. Some of it is BS, but some of it is legit.


So again, I ask, what the hell actually happened?

I don't know, you tell me.

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

The truth is, some fucked-in-the-head terrorists decided to hijack some planes and fly them into U.S. landmarks. End of story.

Why complicate things?

Conspiracy theorists have a few screws loose.

memory_lucky12 said...

Tell that to Squishy.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.