Monday, July 6, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


Note the bold words SPOILER ALERT and the underlined words that follow those bold words well, that's a spoiler.

This movie was better than the first one for three main reasons:

1) More explosions.
2) More robots.
3) More emotion.

The first reason, let me explain. All those critics who didn't like this movie (they like Twilight more! YUCK.) didn't like it for this reason. Oh because they would rather watch two teenagers, one that effin sparkles, talk in bored monotone voices about a seriously shallow love and well basically do nothing. Hey, rather that, then BIG ASS EXPLOSIONS!?!?!?!? What the hell is their problem? Why don't they like epic explosions? Why don't they like cars and debris and other things flying in a big fiery kick ass...tornado practically? Whatever. That's their problem. Luckily I don't have "a huge stick up my ass and I'm not souless" (Peter Rallis - Movie Buzz) 'cause I actually love this movie.

The second reason, ooo I love this one! They actually had ARCEE! AND CHROMIA!! But they barely showed them...:( They also had the everawesome and everhilarious Twins (one voiced by Tom Kenny aka Spongebob). They also that one Sr71 Blackbird (I can't remeber what his name was). You never get to see him fight as a plane, though, but he was still awesome. I also loved the RC Truck (also voiced by Spongebob, I mean, Tom Kenny). He did some pretty nasty things (like, one) and he wouldn't stop calling Mikaela (aka Megan Fox) "Warrior Goddess". The Fallen was badass and so was this oneone that was extremely huge and sucked up a lot of crap. Oh and there were so many badass cars! I just loved all the robots! ... AND CARS!

This third reason made me so happy, 'cause the first movie lacked a lot of it. Emotion. You need some. Seriously. The chemistry between Shia Lebeouf and Megan Fox (cute, cute, cute, CUTE couple) is huge, it's fiery. I love this one part when Sam finally says I love you (and it took a lot for him to finally say that). It's just so IDK cute and beautiful. Besides, Shia Lebeouf is hot (pardon me for my shallow ways, but I actually like real dudes [and maybe some notsoreal, but mostly real]}. The parents showed more emotion too (SPOILER ALERT they actually get kidnapped). And SPOILER ALERT when Mikaela thought she lost Sam, that's when I knew that Sam and Mikaela were destined to be together. Also, when SPOILER ALERT Optimus Prime died, Sam actually showed a little bit of emotion (unlike when Jazz died in the first movie - WAH!). So like I said, a lot more emotion (WAY MORE THAN TWILIGHT! And that's supposed to be a romance movie...).

This was much more epic, too. There was a lot of fate and destiny stuff. OOOoooo it sent chills of epic-ness up my spine! Also the words of Optimus and SOME of the words of the SR71 Blackbird. Also the whole SPOILER ALERT The Fallen broadcasting a huge warning to Earth and him showing Sam and saying turn him in. You know, that? I also liked (even though I don't agree with his policies and all) that they mentioned Barack Obama and the Swine Flu in the movie. It showed a sense of realism that I could relate to.

This movie proves something. The critics are almost always wrong (not all the time, but a lot of the time).

One more thing - THE MUSIC WAS SO EFFIN EPIC AS WELL!!!

I need to talk about something else as well. S. Darko.



I saw that on Friday (don't ask how I saw it, I just did). It was okay. It was a little you know...crap! And it was nothing compared to the masterpiece known as Donnie Darko The only real thing I liked about it was the music. Oh, the music was so beautiful. But, as my sister Squishy so aptly put it, why? What's the point? This movie was so not needed (and to believe I just realized this). But all in all I guess it was okay. That's best it could ever be. Only Okay.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.