Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fighting

Not the movie

I'm pissed. Really. I can't stand consistency, one part can't, yet the other can't live without it. Maybe I'm bipolar. I also can't stand trends, yet I like some of them, maybe my sides can blend.

Maybe it's just two sides to one. But that's not why I'm pissed that's not why I'm angry

I've put up with it for long enough

Hello? I'm talking about Seventeen Magazine and it's stupid trends

I've always loved the denim and leather and plaid

They used to hate it now they say it's in now they say it's awesome

Fuck them. I've always loved high high touchin the sky heeled boots of leather with jeans galore and a leather jacket plaid skirt

Anything out of the ordinary that I never had the guts to wear I love. I've always loved bright jewel toned jeans they used to say it was so tacky now they love them. Dear Sweet Jesus!

This is for the people who have always loved their badass motherfucking out there clothes and always been ridiculed. For those who are sick of the fashion industry who "come up with their own ideas" - ideas that have been invented by we, the outsiders the ones who aren't "in". For those with the Matrix coats, the Star Trek shirts, the Animé blue hair, the everything awesome.

I decided I'm going to wear what looks good to me, what's motherfucking awesomely badass, not what is "in", unless if it's our ideas, not what people say I should wear, not being lazy by slipping only into a t shirt and jeans (although I guess that's comfy). I will wear my costume jewelry, too much jewelry, my jewelry, with the t shirt and jeans. I have so much to work with in my closet I don't need to buy anything unless it's something I wanna buy. They can't tell me what to buy; I tell me what to buy. So what if purple hair and over the knee high boots aren't in - I will have them someday.

So the outsiders will always be fighting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go, sista!

Christina RN LMT said...

AWESOME, Chaos! I'm so proud of you!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.