Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clash of the Titans 2010

YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

clichekiller12 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

This. Movie. Looks. So. EPIC!!!!

Watch the trailer!

The perfect song for this trailer, besides the one playing already, is "Serenata Immortale" by Immediate.
Clash of the Titans is directed by French filmmaker Louis Leterrier, of Unleashed, Transporter 2, and The Incredible Hulk previously. The screenplay was originally written by Lawrence Kasdan (Raiders of the Lost Ark) then later revised by Phil Hay and Matt Manfredi (both of Crazy/Beautiful, The Tuxedo, Aeon Flux). This is a remake of Desmond Davis' original 1981 classic movie of the same name. Warner Brothers will be bringing Clash of the Titans to theaters everywhere starting on March 26th, 2010.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0800320/
© 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The original Clash of the Titans was a classic. A CLASSIC.

Also, 2012? 36% on Rotten Tomatoes. Don't say I didn't warn ya. ;)

memory_lucky12 said...

The Day the Earth Stood Still got like 21% and I liked that movie. I don't mind perecentages too much.

And with THIS Clash of the Titans, I just can't wait. This has a lot of people I like (ahem SAM WORTHINGTON), and it just looks very epic. Didn't you even watch the video?

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.