Sunday, November 22, 2009

Movies. More movies.

There are many movies I want to see(I'm reposting some trailers). Here's just to name a few:

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief





Clash of the Titans (2010)





Avatar





2012





Tron Legacy





*Note - in all actuality, Tron Legacy is coming out in late 2010. So you can sigh with relief now (December 17, 2010). Still too long, though, if you ask me.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus





Armored





Iron Man 2


(Fan-Made)

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

Untitled Chronicles of Riddick Sequel

Untitled Fast and Furious Sequel

Untitled The Dark Knight Sequel

Captain America

Thor

The Avengers

Sin City 2

Sin City 3

Machete



This is the fake poster, for this was originally a fake movie. And also, keep in mind this is the same Machete Cortez character from Spy Kids, for they have the same director.

Machete Cortez

Alice In Wonderland





Jumper 2

Wanted 2

Salt





What's weird about this one is that Tom Cruise was originally supposed to play this role...

The Losers

The Losers (2010)

Hancock 2

I will probably add more later. And...just for fun... here's a video, a New Moon spoof kind of from Conan O'Brien...




And here's the song I was listening to:

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Actually...I think I'd like to see almost all of these movies! Good choices, Chaos.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.