Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This is the effing last straw.

I have been angry about many things before. But this? THIS? You have to hear what these twiwhores had to say.

This reminds me of the time of when Alex Jones raped the Joker. He said something bad bout MJ. Okay I'm angry, but I'll let it slide. Then he dresses up as the Joker and bashes the one who practically reinvented this character? Aw HELL no!

So I said buh bye to Alex Jones. I unsubscribed to his channel.

This is what E! Online had done.

When E! Online had first started covering Twilight, I was like yeah whatever. But then there was more and more and more and MORE! They praised the very air that the actors breathed. Anything to do with Twilight, MOSTLY ROBSTEN!!!!, they would report on. I kept putting up with it and putting up with it and even when they bashed the Clash of the Titans trailer, and not liked Buffy as much and report on Team Edward panties and still praised and worshiped and REPEATED OLD NEWS bout Twilight, I didn't budge. I thought they wouldn't say something this FUCKING STUPID! Here is what they said.

Robert Pattinson was talking to Emilie de Raven.

DON'T WORRY THERE WASN'T ANY FLIRTATION GOING ON - AND BESIDES, WE'VE SEEN EMILIE AND K STEW BOTH IN PERSON AND JUST TELLING YOU K STEW IS WAY HOTTER FOLKS.

I am literally shaking with anger. This has been keeping me awake. My breathing is heavy; I'M SO FUCKING PISSED!

Emilie de Raven is a beautiful blonde Australian actress who was in Lost. LOST IS WAAAAY BETTER THAN FUCKING TWILIGHT!

She is more beautiful and more talented. God, I'm so pissed. Let's hope this shaking dies down.

But, I might still read E! News. It's Twilight I'm more pissed at. Or is it?

Well I can't decide I'm so tired. Now that I got that (partly) out of my system, I'm gonna go to sleep now.

And what am I gonna do tomorrow?

I'm gonna tell my Twihater friends about this. Let's see what they'll say.

Smeyer YOU SUCK!

PS Please I must apologize (kind of) for the crude language and the sticky caps lock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PS Bella uses the word incandescent wrong. "Incandescent" means light FROM HEAT! And Bella uses it to describe Eddipus's chest (LOL). Last time I checked, Edward was, as Horatio from CSI Miami puts it, "cold as ice".

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.