Friday, November 6, 2009

Talent and Vampires CAN Go Hand in Hand!

Well there are two things I must comment on.

1) I saw This Is It. It was good. The effort put into that concert was phenomenal. MJ's talent was amazing and his humbleness and humor surprised me. Most people before his death thought of him as a freak. But, this movie shows that he was still human. Orianthi (Lead Guitarist) was especially good too. However this movie feels a little rushed. The director (ahem Kenny Ortega) should've taken a little bit more time in the movie. I felt there was a lot of important things missing. And, in the theater, these group of boys would NOT shut up. It would've been at least 5 times better if they would've just shut up.

2) Okay, I thought Twilight was okay, until I saw The Lost Boys again. Those vampires are real vampires. That movie is so amazing. I kept thinking what have vampires been turned into? Sex Toys? Disco Balls? Angsty Romantic All-Too Perfect Stalkers? Well, the stalker should remain intact. But they're supposed to be ferocious monsters yet seductive villains. Maybe they can be good. But, they shouldn't look fake, sparkle, or be all goody goody. If there's a good vampire, the vampire MUST be an antihero! Not a perfect knight in shining armor! Please! I just wish people didn't become twiwhores!

That's it for tonight.

Awesome day tomorrow (today at 1:28 AM).

Still can't tell you about the awesomeness.

It's still a surprise.

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Precisely!
Lost Boys was one of my favorite movies, back in the day. And I still think it's good.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.