Monday, November 2, 2009

Exclusive Sneak Peek

Here is what I have so far of Chapter 4 of Roses & Poetry.

Chapter 4
Izzy and the Forks

Isabella Swan POV

I wanted to be like him. My Edward. The key word that I must state is "wanted". Not now. Something came up. Something too important to throw away.

It was after the wedding. Right after the wedding. Edward was mine and I was his. I was ready to throw everything away for him. That was before I came to my senses. That was before I realized there are more important things than just me and my vanity.

My mother had disappeared from the wedding and I hadn't given as to why she had left. I hadn't realized that she left for my safety.

It had been a day after the wedding and Edward and I were about to leave for our honeymoon when my phone started to ring. I at first decided to ignore the rings of my cellphone. But, that phone was persistent. I reached for that annoying phone that I believed I wouldn't need anymore.

"Hello?" I asked for a response in my hello.

"Bella? Bella!"

"Hello? Mom?"

"Bella! Please, you need to help us please!"

"Mom! What happened?" I said in a concerned voice.

"Listen to me! Bella! Listen to me. Your cousin, Rosie, is coming to your house - your new house - and you have to help her. People are following her and they're coming after you too. Just make sure to take care of her. Please!"

"Okay Mom. Calm down, I will. Just can you explain why we're in danger?"

"I'll explain later. I love you, hon. Take care of you and your cousin. Okay?"

"Of course Mom. I love you. Bye."

"Bye."

I couldn't believe it. I guess some things that I thought I wouldn't have to tell my husband I had to tell him. He did not know that I had at least two aunts and maybe one uncle on my mother's side. He also didn't know that I had a cousin.


And there is the sneak preview.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.