Monday, November 9, 2009

Seminar Hi-Jinks #4 (Mondays SUCK!)

Yep. Again I state the obvious. At the very least, however, I had no real homework due today. And I so happen to start with Seminar.

I have Wednesday off - I am trying so hard to get Thursday off (trying to convince my Mom) - and I have Friday off. I think we have a family outing either planned Wednesday or Friday...

I finished some classwork. It was a worksheet for Chemistry. ALL ABOUT ELECTRONS! Stuff like Bohr's atomic model, and the Aufbau principle and orbital diagrams and electron configurations and noble-gas notations. VERY boring.

And now I shall spend the last minutes of my seminar surfing the internet or reading a book I've been WAITING for from the library:

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown THE SEQUEL to the Da Vinci Code; it's already slated to become a movie!

THAT is already good. I just hope it doesn't follow the patterns of the other ones or I really am gonna be a little angry. I want it to be different...



No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.