Monday, November 2, 2009

Yeah...

I'm forgetful. It really is a terrible thing. Maybe I should utilize my lovely little iPod to its full advantage.

My daddy's not gonna be happy bout this when he gets home. Hell, Pearle is pissed (hello this is bout her anyways). SILVER is pissed (yeah she's protective - I think she'd make a good mother).

On the plus side of everything terrible that I've done,

I'M SEEING THIS MOVIE THIS FRIDAY!



And...

We have no school on Friday.

And...

Something better than all of that is happening this Saturday, but...

I can't tell you.

It's a surprise...;p

UPDATE:

Squishy sent me this absolutely amazing video (link to it). I decided I needed this song. It's called Love/Hate Heartbreak by Halestorm and it's a Transformers version.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.