Friday, April 3, 2009

Dreams and a Half or Two

Okay, weird things have been happening in my dreams lately. It's a recurring role of lessons I should've learned a long time ago.

Basically, all the things my mom has been trying to tell me and other things that I keep thinking about are starting to appear in my dreams. Like, my latest lesson is to be careful of what I say. I've been told that many times, but now I think about it more because I learned it in a dream. The dream went like this:

I was a "camera person" (as usual) in my dream. I was just there. These people were going to some fashionable event and they weren't fashionable (there was a part in my dream before this, I just can't remember). Then, yes, The Spice Girls walk in, being all fashionable. It was like a commercial or something. After that little "scene", I was walking behind them talking to a person, saying how badass the Spice Girls were. And then, all the sudden, Salma Hayek comes in, tells me to shush, she has a baby with her, and then, lo an behold, I learn my lesson. I thought she was part of the Spice Girls in my dream, but I know she isn't. Or is she?

I know, only those dreams can happen to me.

Talking about dreams has just reminded me of some stuff of a long time ago that I may have talked about before.

Liberty's Platform.

That's all I got to say.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.