Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yesterday.

Yesterday was AWESOME!!!

First, we went to the library (YAY).

Then, me and my family went to Lavenham. This town is famous for two things:

1) The crooked houses. There were really old crooked houses there and they just looked so weird and awesome. We took many pictures of these.

2) This was my favorite part. We went to the church with the tallest church tower in all of England. It was ancient (practically) and in the front of it was a graveyard (many of the tombstones dating back to the 1700 and 1800's). Then, after deciding it was okay to go in the church, we went inside. Oh, it was so beautiful! They had the list of all of the rectors (priests) of the church. It dated back to the 1200's. We also saw a tomb. And there were many stained glass windows and it was so enormous. There were very beautiful flowers as well. It looked like a castle. I wish I could describe it better or show a picture, but it's just so hard to describe its beauty.

Then we went home. To top off the day, we watched South Park and ate McDonald's. YAY!

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

That does sound like an incredibly awesome day...:)
I really hope you post some pictures somewhere, maybe on facebook?
You all are so lucky!

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.