Friday, April 24, 2009

Frustration and... Success!

When I got home today, I was thinking it was gonna be a relaxed Friday. But, I came home to a forest of boxes. A lot of them. We were told that we had to unpack and arrange our rooms. I wanted to be done before dinner, but that wasn't possible. I was beginning to lose hope after dinner when my brother stepped in to help me. And help he did. I'm pretty much done because of his efforts. I just have to get my desk in my room and rearrange some stuff and then I'm done. I celebrated my victory by reading more of Brsingr. That's a good book so far. So yeah. Victory is mine!

1 comment:

Christina RN LMT said...

Woo-hoo! You finished, and it's awesome your brother helped you...:)
Keep on reading...

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.