Saturday, April 18, 2009

I seriously think this.

I believe I may have some sort of genetic depression/anxiety. Courtesy of my Mom (Yeah, thanks a lot). Okay maybe it's not as heightened as my mother's was, but still, I feel a little depressed now and then. I mean, sometimes, in the middle of the night, I feel my heart goes bumbumBUM instead of bumBUM. And I just don't like the night (until I fall asleep of course - luckily that's very quick). Maybe it's all the cloudy weather here. Yeah, that's probably it...

2 comments:

Christina RN LMT said...

I think it's more likely you are a hormonal teenager. You are completely normal and everything you're going through is normal as well, so STOP WORRYING SO MUCH!

Love you,
your no-longer-depressed-in-any-way Mom

memory_lucky12 said...

Thank you.

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.