Sunday, April 5, 2009

Reasons...

...for wanting (sort of) to watch the Village.

1) It has a lot of people I know, like Joaquin Phoenix (Signs), Adrien Brody (King Kong, and this - HE COULD'VE BEEN THE JOKER!!!!), Sigourney Weaver (Holes and the Alien movies), William Hurt (The Incredible Hulk and Vantage Point), and BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD (she's Kate Connor in Terminator Salvation. Of course I'm gonna watch a movie with her in it - she's in a movie with Christian Bale! Then again, Christian Bale's been in Reign of Fire. ILCH!).

2) Directed by M. Night Shyamalan. The only movie I'm not gonna watch that he directed is Lady in the Water (or whatever it's called) because the main guy's Paul Giamatti. I don't like him that much in a serious role. All I see is the guy from Big Fat Liar.

3) People didn't like The Happening, but I did. Who's to say I won't like this movie?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
If I haven't said enough, I ain't sayin' any more.